Learning Chinese

Using the New Practical Chinese Reader series, I am learning how to read, write and speak Chinese. This blog has my course work and other samples of my progress.

04 June 2008

NPCR Lesson 4

Lesson 4: 认 识 你 很 高 兴
1. Asking for permission
A: 请 问, 陈 先 生, 可 以 还 来.
B: 是, 潞 先 生, 请 还 来.
2. Asking someone's name
(1) A: 您 贵 姓?
    B: 是 姓 杨 叫 猾.
    A: 叫 姓 汪 大 为. 认 识 你 是 很 高 兴.
    B: 认 识 你 很 高 兴.

(2) A: Nǐ xìng shénme?
   B: Wǒ xìng Lù.

(3) A: Tā jiào shénme?.
   B: Tā jiào Dìng Lìbò.

(4) A: Tā xìng shénme?
   B: Tā xìng Ché.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

From this conversation, I don't understand first and second sentences what's your mean? I think might be you said" please come in"--请近来。
From second conversation, B:you have to say--我姓杨叫华。 A: 我叫王大为,认识你很高兴。

July 14, 2008 at 12:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home