NPCR Lesson 3-2
Asking someone's nationality.
(1) A: 您 是 那 国 人?
B: 我 是 美 国 人.
A: 他 呢?
B: 他 是 德 国 人.
(2) A: 您 是 英 国 人 吗?
B: 不是, 我 是 法 国 人. 您 是 那 国 人.
A: 我 是 俄 国 人.
2. Make a dialogue based on a picture.
A: 他 是 那 国 人?
B: 她 是 日 国 人.
3. Introducing People
(1) A: 这 是 遴 医 生. 这 是 谌 老 师.
B: 您 好, 谌 老 师.
C: 您 好, 遴 医 生.
(2) A: 这 是 於 老 师. 这 是 这 是 木 医 生.
B: 您 好, 於 老 师.
C: 您 好, 於 木 医 生.

2 Comments:
Hi, you did a really good work, but from this one, you have some small mistakes.哪国人?日本人-not 日国人. Dialogue 3, I think when you read it, you could find some samll mistakes by yourself, if not, I could tell you later, Fighting!!! Support you!(Sophia)
One of the issues is a difference between browsers. The Firefox browser ignores some mistakes in coding that Internet Explorer finds. And I will change the code for the incorrect character (if I can find the right code).
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home